Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application in [nWo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Borg

Application in [nWo] Empty
PostSubject: Application in [nWo]   Application in [nWo] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:16 pm

IG Name:GwE_Borg
Country, Timezone:Belarus|(GMT+2)
Why do you want to join nWo:I want to join the clan nWo - because he is very strong, really strong clan! I noticed that you always act together and I really like it! I have always noticed that you do not leave each other in trouble! I want to join your clan, as Anyone who is in a clan nWo - have huge grooves of skill and tactics battlefield! I want to learn your super tactics, when to shoot, that would get exactly what to do in different situations! Yeshe I like to clan leaders, they are very strong and have great skill mastery! Dro a very strong and wise, I would want that kind of leader ran me, it is even an honor for me! I want to you and out of personal reasons, because all those who were in the clan nWo - are fast becoming strong! I certify that you are a strong clan, and I want to be as strong and tough as you are!
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: No no.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I can make a video, I have fraps! But I have a bad video card, it is weak and I can only shoot up to 20 fps!
I can be useful only in a fight!

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes, i have micro. Micro - worked!
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?Yes, I played on RP servers. And in general, the three servers I've played enough about 1500 hours!
1) Daniel_Kraig
2) Orbit_Zorn
3) Borg_Grown
4) Borg_Phoenix
5) Overgg_Lardos
Back to top Go down
Mr.Leadi

PostSubject: Re: Application in [nWo]   Application in [nWo] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Goodluck.......
Back to top Go down
Roxx[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Application in [nWo]   Application in [nWo] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:16 am

You said, you're gonna remain in GwE, So withdraw this?
Back to top Go down
Borg

PostSubject: Re: Application in [nWo]   Application in [nWo] EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:20 am

I do not know! I would go to your clan, but then zakrtyty application, and from August 11 to August 29, I will be inactive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application in [nWo]   Application in [nWo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application in [nWo]
Page 1 of 1