Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RGT's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RGT

RGT's application Empty
PostSubject: RGT's application   RGT's application EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:40 am

Code:

IG Name:RGT
Country, Timezone:USA, CST (GMT -6)
Why do you want to join nWo: Well I've seen you guys go from the pits of hell to the upper middle class at the server and I'm quite impressed at the changes you guys have made to the clan changes and all. I was kicked from GwE couple months ago (mainly for inactivity, my name was GwE_Cyan, GwE_Dex, we've had a few wars and I think you guys are pros, despite all the penetrating accusations of hacks like cbug, aimbot, lag.cs, which I confess to be a propagator of. I don't want those kinds of things to be associated with me because I joined, I've only ever gotten banned for /q to avoid my first week in GWDM, and 2 false bans like impersonating GwE when I switched names, and no reload hacks (which was disproven)., but I respect you guys' skills, and my complaint with my other clan is that hardly anyone else was on when I was because of time zone differences, so I would like to be in a clan near or in my timezone.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:No
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)I'm a good guy, not a rulebreaker, I do have decent shooting skills and basic scripting knowledge if thats important (CLEO)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:Yes
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?No
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

RGT's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGT's application   RGT's application EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:37 am

I've known you for just a bit, had the liberty to talk with you briefly on things and I'm pretty interested in how you develop yourself in your trial and introductory periods.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Exclu$ive

Exclu$ive

RGT's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGT's application   RGT's application EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Good luck dawg.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

RGT's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGT's application   RGT's application EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:46 pm

RGT has show exceptional skill under various types of pressure. He's endured most of the tests that we conduct during the review stage. RGT has been accepted as a trainee and will undergo further training, Welcome to nWo RGT, we'l expect you to participate in TCW but, not CW for now.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

RGT's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGT's application   RGT's application Empty

Back to top Go down

RGT's application
Page 1 of 1