Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boyka [nWo] Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Boyka

Boyka [nWo] Application Empty
PostSubject: Boyka [nWo] Application   Boyka [nWo] Application EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:30 pm

IG Name:  Boykalife
Country, Timezone: Sweden, +1
Why do you want to join nwo: I've moved to gangwar recently from FOCO because the clans are more active and more attractrive ping, and what I've seen nWo being the one most strategic and skill dependet clan from my research by checking videos on youtube and speaking to people who play on gangwar, I've seen nwo as a clan who have being skillfully superior to others as a goal, something that is interesting for me because I never settle for secound place.

I know a few people in nWo like pulga and word. It would be interesting and fun for me to be able to deathmatch with them in a clan.

Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Pulga and word.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: I'm active and always try to DM at the best of my ability which from my own judging is good. Next to that, I'm able to edit videos but I'm far from the best at it, but I can do it.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes and yes.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I've played on LSRP as Matthew Brooklyn, VG under several Boyka/Brooklyn names, I played on FOCO as [K4l] its not a roleplay several but I'm assuming this question is to figure out if you recognize the applicant from somewhere.
Back to top Go down
demo[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Boyka [nWo] Application   Boyka [nWo] Application EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:20 am

Boyka has been accepted as [nWo[t], therefore this should be archived.
Back to top Go down
Xstazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boyka [nWo] Application   Boyka [nWo] Application EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:47 pm

i don't have the power to lock/move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boyka [nWo] Application   Boyka [nWo] Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Boyka [nWo] Application
Page 1 of 1