Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weedex's nWo application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedex

Weedex's nWo application Empty
PostSubject: Weedex's nWo application   Weedex's nWo application EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:19 pm

IG Name: Weedex
Country, Timezone: Israel, GMT+2
Why do you want to join nWo: I wanna join because there are some friends in nwo who are saying its a good clan, I always wanted to join nwo, tried before but couldn't, I always liked nWo members DMing style and that's why I want to join nWo, so I'll become a better shooter than I am today and meet new friends and I believe I can really help you guys, so here I am again after Tre told me that I can apply again ;] Trying my luck.

Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Tre, HolyA, demo/unique, felix, RGK or something - and few more I am not really good at names.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) The things that I can bring into the clan are: Im quite good at shooting - Cbug, Editing screenshots - Im not so that good at editing videos but I am still learning to, and activity.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yep.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I was playing on PRRP - Lloyd Saints&Dwayne Saints,KBBG - Murdablock, 323 BGO if someone can still remember.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weedex's nWo application   Weedex's nWo application EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:27 pm

I can vouch for you since you play FoCo. Pretty good, but I'd recommend being on GW-DM sometimes with people like Xstazy and Demo, if not, the leaders as well so they can have their opinion on you.

Good luck though, Weedex.
Back to top Go down
Weedex

PostSubject: Re: Weedex's nWo application   Weedex's nWo application EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Tre[nWo] wrote:
I can vouch for you since you play FoCo. Pretty good, but I'd recommend being on GW-DM sometimes with people like Xstazy and Demo, if not, the leaders as well so they can have their opinion on you.

Good luck though, Weedex.
I think Xstazy still remembers me from Foco and also demo/unique/xoxo knows me well but yeah not a problem, I'll see them on GW then.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weedex's nWo application   Weedex's nWo application EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Accepted as a trainee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weedex's nWo application   Weedex's nWo application Empty

Back to top Go down

Weedex's nWo application
Page 1 of 1