Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dew - [nWo] application

Go down 
+3
Danger[nWo]
GLe
Dew[nWo[t]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew[nWo[t]

Dew - [nWo] application Empty
PostSubject: Dew - [nWo] application   Dew - [nWo] application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:14 pm

IG Name: Dew
Country, Timezone: Sweden, GMT +1
Why do you want to join nWo: Because I really like the clan - I feel as though they work great togheter as a team and I've been DMing togheter with you a couple of times. I'm looking to bring my experience from other deathmatching servers to help nWo expand. nWo is a great bunch of people whom I love to DM and talk with - considering I already know multiple of your members.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: haven't asked anyone but I know loads of people within the clan, as already stated
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) Primarily shooting-skills. I'd like to consider myself as an established shooter and also I have experience in clan-wars which the clan could really benefit from. Could also bring in some leadership experience if needed, since I'm leading an official clan on FoCoTDM.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:
ye
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?
LS-RP since 2009 - primarily in Crenshaw Boulevard Bloods on Darryl Armani.
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: Dew - [nWo] application   Dew - [nWo] application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Best of luck, hope you'll get accepted.

-Kuinn[nWo]
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Dew - [nWo] application   Dew - [nWo] application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Beast shooter.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dew - [nWo] application   Dew - [nWo] application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:26 pm

My man. afro 

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
ColonyKillaz

PostSubject: Re: Dew - [nWo] application   Dew - [nWo] application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:18 am

Don't know if I can post here, but Dew is crazy. He's one of the best shooters I know.
Back to top Go down
Roxx[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Dew - [nWo] application   Dew - [nWo] application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:07 am

I'll definately say yes, cause I've seen his skills and they're quit good.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Dew - [nWo] application   Dew - [nWo] application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Show some activity on our main server and good luck.

Address: 142.4.201.246:7777
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: Dew - [nWo] application   Dew - [nWo] application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Gonna go ahead and accept this application. You're free to use the [nWo[t] tag in-game & remember to lead by example.

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dew - [nWo] application   Dew - [nWo] application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dew - [nWo] application   Dew - [nWo] application Empty

Back to top Go down

Dew - [nWo] application
Page 1 of 1