Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CornD

CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted]   CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted] EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:30 pm

IG Name: CornD

Country, Timezone: Canada GMT-5

Why do you want to join nWo: Cause when your name is CornD and you log in game, everyone trying to kill you - clans ganging up on you and all kinds of shit, I need a strong team willing to back me up just like I'd do for them.

Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Boosie

Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: I'm a pretty strong team player, I know how to listen and I'm a fairly skilled DMer, strongest point is my deagling and spas combination.

Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: Yes

Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?  Nah
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted]   CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted] EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:40 pm

I see you!
Look we want good members with good attitudes, and good shooting skills.
Work on that and good luck.
We will be reviewing your application.

-Danger.
Back to top Go down
CornD

PostSubject: Re: CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted]   CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted] EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:46 pm

You dont have to worry about me talking shit on chatbox ill keep it down on the low, wont fk it up
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted]   CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted] EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:01 pm

CornD, I've been knowing you since vG..you got a little something something..Only thing with you, is your attitude..if you can get that straight, then I'll see you as getting accepted.
Back to top Go down
Corndawgz

PostSubject: Re: CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted]   CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted] EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:54 pm

I see the other apps getting feedback... I mean I been active alot - would be nice to get some more on here too Smile
Back to top Go down
Pulga

PostSubject: Re: CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted]   CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted] EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:07 pm

no.
Back to top Go down
CornD

PostSubject: Re: CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted]   CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted] EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Pulga wrote:
no.

lol for no reason?....
Back to top Go down
Xstazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted]   CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted] EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:43 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted]   CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

CornD's [nWo Application] [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1