Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] nWo Application.

Go down 
+2
Guiness
Danger[nWo]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

[ACCEPTED] nWo Application. Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] nWo Application.   [ACCEPTED] nWo Application. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:47 pm

IG Name: Danger
Country, Timezone: Morocco GMT+0
Why do you want to join nWo: Well, I want to join nWo for many reasons, The clan has skilled members, and i might get the chance to improve more, i will also be active, i saw some good members in the clan, and i would like to experience the teamwork with you guys,  I hope i will get a chance to prove myself. Thanks for taking time to read this out.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: demo[nWo]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I can be a very good add to the clan, as i'm a good shooter, and i also make videos.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: Yes i have both.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I used to play on RP server, when i started playing SA:MP for the first time, but i realised that it's not my thing, i only like Dming.

Last edited by Danger on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guiness

Guiness

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo Application.   [ACCEPTED] nWo Application. EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 pm

GL Bruh
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo Application.   [ACCEPTED] nWo Application. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:59 am

Surprised to see this but, I'm also estatic because chemistry can go a long way and i believe some of my current members and you could develop some type of chemistry on the battle field for a great combination of skill sets. Play as a team and show us some of the things you may already know and let us know if we mention things or tactics that you don't know.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo Application.   [ACCEPTED] nWo Application. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:00 am

Dro[nWo] wrote:
Surprised to see this but, I'm also estatic because chemistry can go a long way and i believe some of my current members and you could develop some type of chemistry on the battle field for a great combination of skill sets. Play as a team and show us some of the things you may already know and let us know if we mention things or tactics that you don't know.
Understood.
Back to top Go down
demo[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo Application.   [ACCEPTED] nWo Application. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:09 am

Great dude, active - I'll say yes.
Back to top Go down
Pulga

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo Application.   [ACCEPTED] nWo Application. EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:30 am

Yes pls. Gl Danger.
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo Application.   [ACCEPTED] nWo Application. EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Thanks guys, you can L&A this topic.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo Application.   [ACCEPTED] nWo Application. EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Old, archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] nWo Application.   [ACCEPTED] nWo Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] nWo Application.
Page 1 of 1