Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New World Order on GTA Online -- A brief synopsis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RGK[nWo]

RGK[nWo]

New World Order on GTA Online -- A brief synopsis Empty
PostSubject: New World Order on GTA Online -- A brief synopsis   New World Order on GTA Online -- A brief synopsis EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:38 am

For those of you that are new to the forum and/or nWo, I'd like to give you a brief history about the clan and its adventures with regards to me. Then I'll move on to its position in GTA V.

San Andreas Multiplayer

Myself joining around March 2013, nWo was a San Andreas Multiplayer based clan. Created during the time where one of the founders, Dro, was roleplaying on a variety of servers, nWo transitioned from the RP dynamic to that of a TDM style clan. If you're interested in SA-MP you can find the download that I will later post. Anyway, nWo created a decent, if minor, name for itself inside of a few TDM servers like FOCO and Gangwar Deathmatch. Before my own admission into nWo, I was aware of a reputation nWo with affiliates of cheating, but I myself have never cheated, and that's no reason to judge nWo because of the possiblity that a couple members were cheating in TDM matches. Anyway, nWo continued to play on TDM/RP/A/D servers up until around April 2014, when GWDM closed down. Since then, our members have been doing other things like RPing on SAMP individually or just not playing SAMP.

GTA V

Since GTA V released on the PC, I have had it pre-ordered and installed. Almost none of nWo actively play GTA V on PC as of now. I created the "nWo" crew on rockstar social club in hopes of getting the SAMP players to adopt GTA Online as their next platform, but so far that point is moot. I, and another nWo veteran are the ONLY ones who own GTA V on PC and have online accounts. That brings us to today. (you reading this post)

Now

nWo has a history of TDM'ing and clan wars in the SA-MP era, so that will be a major point in GTA Online. As of now, the easiest/fastest way to produce money is through heists so we will focus on that as well. Other activities like races will come on general consensus/requests. I want this crew to hone its GTA V shooting skills as nWo did in SA-MP to produce a well-trained force to be reckoned with when we enter our first official clan war on GTA V.

Requirements  

Now for the important parts that pertain to you.

1. 1.0 KDR maintained at all times

2. $1,000,000 bank maintained at all times

3. At least 2 clan events per week

4. At least rank 50.

Once you have read this post, please proceed to the application post to submit. It will require verification screenshots for KDR and bank. Thank you.

If you're interested in SA-MP, download the multiplayer mod for your GTA SA installation here. http://sa-mp.com/
Back to top Go down
Teqs[nWo]

New World Order on GTA Online -- A brief synopsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World Order on GTA Online -- A brief synopsis   New World Order on GTA Online -- A brief synopsis EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:12 pm

Nice, just need everyone to buy it.
Back to top Go down

New World Order on GTA Online -- A brief synopsis
Page 1 of 1