Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Denied]N3FZY's Application for New World Order [nWo]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N3FZY

[Denied]N3FZY's Application for New World Order [nWo] Empty
PostSubject: [Denied]N3FZY's Application for New World Order [nWo]   [Denied]N3FZY's Application for New World Order [nWo] EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:20 pm

IG Name:N3FZY
Netherlands, UTC−04:00:
Why do you want to join nWo:It looks like a cool clan to me and I'm a Good DM'er and I've player with Juice[nWo] sometimes and he said my skills would be good enough to join, and Im bored of playing without being part of something and I just really like this clan.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Juice[nWo], that's all. I've DM'ed with him a couple of times, we are on kinda on even level.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: Having fun, and maybe create some topics about it like who is the best shooter in nWo etc. I am active alot on forums. (Anything from making videos to shooting)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:I have a working microphone, but I don't use Ventrilo, I only use Teamspeak and Skype, sorry. But I can download Ventrilo.
[b]Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?: Yes, I've played alot of RolePlay servers, Project Reality RP, ValhallaGaming RP, LS:RP, and IBP-RP. I also have played alot of others, but I can't remember them because I didn't focus to much on them.[/b
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]N3FZY's Application for New World Order [nWo]   [Denied]N3FZY's Application for New World Order [nWo] EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:01 pm

After reviewing your application, you have been moved to Pending.

Try to come on vent with us if you can because I don't see you alot on gang war dm.
Back to top Go down
Boo$ie[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]N3FZY's Application for New World Order [nWo]   [Denied]N3FZY's Application for New World Order [nWo] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Denied. Re-apply in two weeks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]N3FZY's Application for New World Order [nWo]   [Denied]N3FZY's Application for New World Order [nWo] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied]N3FZY's Application for New World Order [nWo]
Page 1 of 1