Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]nWo Apply - Thief

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thief.

[DENIED]nWo Apply - Thief Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]nWo Apply - Thief   [DENIED]nWo Apply - Thief EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:30 pm

IG Name:Thief
Country, Timezone:GMT+2 Turkey
Why do you want to join nWo:before i am in this clan and good my friends i see in this clan i don't know get kicked to after FoCo banned and i see youtube Quit SA-MP dro and i see nWo closed to join another clan dro is never talk to me back i am really sad to see this maybe you can read this application and.. i want seriously to back clan All people say this clan members is hacker i try to talk people to get unbanned to you on FoCo and you are the best clan on GW-DM if you not accept me i am never join another clan because i am never clan hop this clan , before only i try to run my clan and not going good to closed maybe i can't defeat Zeus[nWo] but duel is not give your advantage i fix my attiutde and patiance trust me i am good at teamworking if you give me a second chance i will show you if you not give me a clance I'm not a clan hopper thus I will not join another clan, that's not my goal, believe me; I just wanna stay away from clans thank you to read my apply.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:nope
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?:i am good @ teamworking (Anything from making videos to shooting)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:i don't have a mic but i can listen work on my english
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?nope
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

[DENIED]nWo Apply - Thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]nWo Apply - Thief   [DENIED]nWo Apply - Thief EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:14 am

Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com

[DENIED]nWo Apply - Thief
Page 1 of 1