Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thief

[DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :( Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :(   [DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :( EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:29 am

IG Name:ThiefTURK__
Country, Timezone:11:25 now
Why do you want to join nWo:because i try my new found clan it's not good and we shut down to clan i play with only nWo member on Foco tdm i love this clan if i join again never rulebreak and never quit the clan personally..
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:nothing
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?:this is my new open clan time video [Only admins are allowed to see this link] (Anything from making videos to shooting)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:i don't have a microphone but i have a ventrilo
Back to top Go down
Dizz Nicca

Dizz Nicca

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :(   [DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :( EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:46 pm

I'll leave this up to Dro. I personally do not like Clan Hoppers. So good luck to you sir. If it was me, I would deny you, but hey. That's just me.
Back to top Go down
Thief

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :(   [DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :( EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:07 am

look, i am not clan hopper now.Marky is leave me we found new clan and my clan is shut down i never try again to open clan if i accepted i never be clan hop.And you accept me see my respect and skills ig.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :(   [DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :( EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 pm

denied.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :(   [DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :( Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Re apply nWo maybe can i accepted :(
Page 1 of 1