Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shade - New World Order Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade.

Shade - New World Order Application Empty
PostSubject: Shade - New World Order Application   Shade - New World Order Application EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:22 pm

IG Name:Shade
Country, Timezone: The Netherlands, GMT+1
Why do you want to join nWo: I see alot of potentional within nWo due to great teamwork and skill, completing objectives with ease such as TCW's. I've been hanging around with some nWo member for a short period of time and not that much, i've been in multiple clan's / team's within the SA:MP servers as teamwork turned out to be succes, I believe nWo can bring me this as the finest and best. Making me eligeable to be an asset for nWo by improving what already is good.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: [nWo]Pulga - [nWo]Poseidon
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I'm making video's in my freetime which I'm still learning on how to edit. I recently learned the correct way of CBUG and getting the hang of it already due to me DM'ing alot, I skipped roleplaying for DM just to master the CBUG itself. And on towards a road of rapid fire'ing.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Ventrilo: No. Working Mic: Yeah. (Will download Ventrilo.)
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Gary_Borders, Luis_Rodriquez, Eliah_Reed, Juaquin_Davis, Richard_Smith, Alonzo_Cicilia, Amanda_Lynch, Christopher_Moon, Matthew_Knight, can't remember the rest. (If this is actually nessecary I can go look up application's of factions... guessing its not due to this being a DM Clan.)
Back to top Go down
Shade.

PostSubject: Re: Shade - New World Order Application   Shade - New World Order Application EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Edit; Downloaded vent.
Back to top Go down
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Shade - New World Order Application   Shade - New World Order Application EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Sorry but I have to drop this due to my new school starting and not having a single minute for gaming. I am very busy with my education and i'd prefer IRL over gaming. Sorry for the application and have fun all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade - New World Order Application   Shade - New World Order Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shade - New World Order Application
Page 1 of 1