Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Application- milo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
krisii365

[DENIED]Application- milo  Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Application- milo    [DENIED]Application- milo  EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:39 pm

Country, Timezone:same with dro
Why do you want to join nWo:i would like to join [nWo] because [nWo] members are the best and most popular people in Gang war deathmatch.I was thinking one day that i should try out for the best clan.But there was doubt.But right now i have a lil hope that you all would accept me.I also wanna join because you guys are a working team who have communication..and i would like to comunicate like u guys..and also hoping that you guys could teach me more stuff and train me well and that i could be one of u guys
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:[nWo]kush...cant remember the rest
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)I have a few tricks and bugs i found out.like jumping faster and running.And i'm also good at wall shooting and shooting through cars.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:yes
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? milo,Dreadlocks,krisii
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application- milo    [DENIED]Application- milo  EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:02 pm

After reviewing your application, you have been moved to Pending.

Try to come on vent with us if you can, that way you know when we are getting on gang war-dm. And we can see how you are.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application- milo    [DENIED]Application- milo  EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Denied
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Application- milo    [DENIED]Application- milo  Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Application- milo
Page 1 of 1