Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for milo\krisii [Denied]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
krisii365

Application for milo\krisii [Denied] Empty
PostSubject: Application for milokrisii [Denied]   Application for milo\krisii [Denied] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Country, Timezone:same with dro
Why do you want to join nWo: I would like to join nWo because as i said in the first application nWo is a teamworking clan.They have a special thing,And that is communication i would like to learn to comunicate like them one day.And nWo is also a strong brave clan.They don't run like other clans..i wish that i could be brave like them one day...I am also sorry i did not come in game i was busy and it was my birthday etc.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:[nWo]kush
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)I have a few tricks  i found out.like jumping faster and running.And i'm also good at wall shooting and shooting through cars.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:yes
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? milo,Dreadlocks,krisii
Back to top Go down
Boo$ie[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Application for milo\krisii [Denied]   Application for milo\krisii [Denied] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Hello I reviewed your application you are now pending, feel free to join us on ventrilo nwoclan.typefrag.com port 4755. Remember communication is the first step to being apart of this clan, and plus skills. We would like to test you out on the battlefield to see if you worthy of enough to hang with the big dogs!
Back to top Go down
krisii365

PostSubject: Re: Application for milo\krisii [Denied]   Application for milo\krisii [Denied] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:13 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
krisii365

PostSubject: Re: Application for milo\krisii [Denied]   Application for milo\krisii [Denied] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:59 pm

my venrilo no work Sad...........imma try and fix it.....And when can i play with yu guys in game??
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Application for milo\krisii [Denied]   Application for milo\krisii [Denied] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Just when ever you catch us online, try to get on. Some times members Dm alone so if you see someone just hop on. Not just with all of us.
Back to top Go down
krisii365

PostSubject: Re: Application for milo\krisii [Denied]   Application for milo\krisii [Denied] EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:53 pm

k Very Happy
Back to top Go down
krisii_365

PostSubject: Re: Application for milo\krisii [Denied]   Application for milo\krisii [Denied] EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:06 pm

came on vent yesterday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Application for milo\krisii [Denied]   Application for milo\krisii [Denied] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm

Inactivity, re apply if you wish to show you are still interested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for milo\krisii [Denied]   Application for milo\krisii [Denied] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for milo\krisii [Denied]
Page 1 of 1