Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application

Go down 
+2
Xstazy
Scratch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scratch

[DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:38 pm

IG Name:Scratch
Country, Timezone: Brasil
Why do you want to join nWo: I want to join nWo because it's a very good clan with kool people and best shooters,would be nice to team-up,have fun and to grow up skill.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Felix[nWo],DryiCe[nWo]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) My skills and entertainment,also i can frap a bit.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: No,i don't.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Of course; Miles_Barrett only.

Last edited by Scratch on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xstazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Always love a Brazilian homie. Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Which server do you tend to play on more? FocoTDM or Gangwar?

If you play more on foco than gang war and i'd advise being more active on gang war for the time being as our recruiters mainly play that server. Or you can continue to play Foco but inform Tre, Jungle, and Unique that you are an applicant and we'll talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:39 pm

I tend to play more on FoCo,i used to play in GangWar-DM but never liked it,so i preffer FoCo far away.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Ok, just let Jungle and Tre know and let me know your FoCoTDM name. Still try to connect to vent if u can
Back to top Go down
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:04 pm

I'll tell them when i get in game,also,i used to play as BreakN,but i'll start playing as Scratch now and sure,will get Vent but don't expect me to talk in english or understand you all at 100%,i'm not very good at english,i only can write it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Had some duels with turtleman[nWo],good bro.
Also he's reccomending me as he told me(application edited).
ps: I'll go out of home from today for like a week or so,will be checking nWo forums from my cellphone.
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Me and him were dueling each other with deagles, pumps, spaz's, m4, and sniper..He's a good, talented player..I like the app, you're good in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Heard some good things about you. If you can try to come on gang war during the applicant process, it will go by alot faster. You can just come n if you see us online and such.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:43 am

Will be very hard,would try to get there,will be playing in a week or so there or will try to meet ya'll on FoCo gaming.
Back to top Go down
DryiCe

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Oh hell yeah, that's meh nigga, he shoots well too. Load him up.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Nice,thanks bro,appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:53 am

Everyone will receive an official response to their applications today. Keep an eye out for that post and be sure to be in game for a good majority of the day. Reasonably.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Thanks Dro,by the way sorry for my inactivity,haven't been able to get IG lately.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:27 am

Your application has been denied, feel free to increase activity on GW-DM and re-apply in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application   [DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Scratch's [nWo] application
Page 1 of 1