Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intellects's nWo Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Intellects

Intellects's nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: Intellects's nWo Application   Intellects's nWo Application EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:30 pm

IG Name: intellects42O
Country, Timezone: USA, -5
Why do you want to join nWo: I know a lot of people from nWo, some of you may know me from FoCo TDM, I lead/founded an official clan there, but you guys seem to be doing good on GWDM and I'm tryna get involved in GWDM, so I figured this was the way to go.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Xstazy[nWo], ku$h[nWo]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) Just really my activity/shooting abilities.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: I have vent (Not very familiar with it), and I don't have a mic right now but I'll be buying one this weekend.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I play on LS-RP, my current IG name is Shelton_Campbell, I've played there for about 3 years so I can't name every single name, but yeah if it's really needed I guess I could.
Back to top Go down

Intellects's nWo Application
Page 1 of 1