Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vall - nWo Application

Go down 
+2
Danger[nWo]
GLe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
.Vall

Vall - nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: Vall - nWo Application   Vall - nWo Application EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:44 pm

IG Name: Vall
Country, Timezone: Pakistan, GMT +5
Why do you want to join nWo: Well I've been willing to join nWo for a while. I applied around 5-6 months ago but since i wasn't good enough to be a part of nWo, I got denied. But yeah, I've been working on my shooting skills for a while and i've really improved from what i used to be. IMO, I really think today i have what it takes to be in nWo. That's just my opinion though. I've been death matching with alot of nWo members for a while on F*co and i dont really think they have anything against me. I'm also a part of an official clan there. It'll be highly appreciated if you guys give me a shot and let me prove myself.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: N/A
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)I can be really good at making videos if needed, Other then that I'd love to do anything that i'm capable of.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: Yes, I do.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Yes, been a part of vG for 3 long years. Ex 3 Admin/GM. Led couple of factions to scription as well.
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: Vall - nWo Application   Vall - nWo Application EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Good luck vall, see ya in-game.

You're a pretty good shooter, training is needed too.
About team work you're good too, please communicate with us on TS.
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Vall - nWo Application   Vall - nWo Application EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Good application, i see the effort put in.
Cool guy with decent shooting skills, like kuinn said.
And last Good luck.
Back to top Go down
.Vall

PostSubject: Vall - nWo Application   Vall - nWo Application EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:19 pm

^ Thanks alot

<3
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vall - nWo Application   Vall - nWo Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Good luck, man. Show yourself on GW-DM sometimes when other nWo members are online and we'll see how well you do.
Back to top Go down
Pulga

PostSubject: Re: Vall - nWo Application   Vall - nWo Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Yes, I knew Vall for a long time and he's a pretty good shooter
Back to top Go down
Roxx[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Vall - nWo Application   Vall - nWo Application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:08 am

Yes for this kind guy, best shooter aswell.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Xstazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vall - nWo Application   Vall - nWo Application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:22 pm

We've watched you as an applicant and we've decided to place you as pending. You may wear the nWo tag as such: [nWo[t] in the front or back of your name.

Reminder: Watch your attitude while in game, you're representing nWo and ignorance will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vall - nWo Application   Vall - nWo Application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vall - nWo Application   Vall - nWo Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Vall - nWo Application
Page 1 of 1