Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quin's[Application]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quin

Quin's[Application] Empty
PostSubject: Quin's[Application]   Quin's[Application] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:02 am

IG Name: Quin
Country, Timezone: USA ,Eastern Time.
Why do you want to join nWo: I got good shooting skill friends in this team , and I know I can do the best to help us get on Top and far as that nWo Is the team I alway's really wanted to get down with and I hope I make it.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Yes, Tray[t] Xstazy , I think 1 more forgot.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) Yes , Im a very good shooter , and I record video's, plenty more friend ship team work and Im also ready for this #SQUAD.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:yes
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? LA-RP LS-RP PLA and Darian_Brooksfield.
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Quin's[Application]   Quin's[Application] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:47 am

Show activity in case to introduce yourself and be known for the rest of us.
Roll with us and let's see what you can bring to this clan.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Pure

Pure

PostSubject: Re: Quin's[Application]   Quin's[Application] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:57 pm

You do have the shooting skills! Think before you type in-game, cause your attitude toward others would reflect on us. Other than that, stay active.
Back to top Go down
Quin

PostSubject: Re: Quin's[Application]   Quin's[Application] EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Pure wrote:
You do have the shooting skills! Think before you type in-game, cause your attitude toward others would reflect on us. Other than that, stay active.
Thank you for your support..
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Quin's[Application]   Quin's[Application] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:03 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down
Snapback[nWo]

Snapback[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: Quin's[Application]   Quin's[Application] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:03 pm

I have never seen a foolish, harsh, disrespectful young man life yourself a day in my life. First you call us bad and all these false accusations then you challenge duels and you lose them, and you continue to babble on like you're god almighty on GW-DM, you sir need go find something else to do because you will not make it anywhere with your attitude. Better yet, do what you said you were going to do and Join NAF. You'll fit them perfectly. Have a blessed day. Dismissed.

If you're the Quin that was on GW-DM today. ^^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/snapback424
GLe
Admin
GLe

PostSubject: Re: Quin's[Application]   Quin's[Application] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:48 pm

He's already NAF.

A moderator please archive this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quin's[Application]   Quin's[Application] Empty

Back to top Go down

Quin's[Application]
Page 1 of 1