Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxx[nWo]

[PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application] Empty
PostSubject: [PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application]   [PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 pm

IG Name:RoxxRohail.
Country, Timezone:Pakistan +5 GMT.
Why do you want to join nWo:I'm interested to join this clan,because I like this clan's community members and I'm usually teamed with them,so I really enjoy killing peoples with them, I do like good things and they're sometimes quiet funny also I like this clan member's activity which they present on the server and I'm also a active member with a good shootings skills, Not only shootings but mainly we're needed for shooting skills,I got some friends which are the member of this clan and blessed with a perfect skills and the last thing is I want to say, I like this clan member's team job which they do usually around the server, That's all I told 'Why I want to join the clan'.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Feelix420[nWo[t],Jay[nWo].
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)I can make some videos and can capture some photos and I'm a good shooter too.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:Yes, I got both of them.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?If I'm allowed to give the server names, so I can name up the servers but I think its all Advertising and is against the rules, So now I would share up my names to you.
1-Moxito.
2-Thomas_Matrion.
3-Sarah_Thomas.
4-Creepuz
5-MaGectoc.
6-Xavier_Collins.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application]   [PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:55 am

Everyone will receive an official response to their applications today. Keep an eye out for that post and be sure to be in game for a good majority of the day. Reasonably.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Boo$ie[nWo]

PostSubject: RoxxRohail- Application Accepted   [PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:50 pm

I would like to say thanks for being patient and participating with helping the clan in-game. You shown great team-work skills and have certainly impressed me and others inside the clan. RoxxRohail you have now been accepted as a trainee inside the clan. Also you will have a 10 day probation with wearing the tags, within those 10 days you must be active in-game and show off your skills much as possible. If you fail to do so your application will be terminated and you will have re-apply in two weeks.

Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application]   [PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application] EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:46 pm

You have been denied.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application]   [PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:36 am

We've watched you as an applicant and we've decided to place you as pending. You may wear the nWo tag as such: [nWo[t] in the front or back of your name.
Reminder: Watch your attitude while in game, you're representing nWo and ignorance will not be tolerated. Contact a senior member for your assigned partner for GW-DM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application]   [PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application] Empty

Back to top Go down

[PENDING][nWo][RoxxRohail-nWo Application]
Page 1 of 1