Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PENDING]nWo Application - Word

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Word

[PENDING]nWo Application - Word Empty
PostSubject: [PENDING]nWo Application - Word   [PENDING]nWo Application - Word EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 3:14 pm

I have had a lot of people ask me if I'm the "Word" from FoCo Deathmatch server, but I have to inform you before I post this application that isn't me. I just figured to use this name because it came into my head quite a long time ago; nor did I know of another Word existing in the other server, so please don't say that I have copied his name or any sort of because I wasn't simply aware of that. Neutral

IG Name: Currently my name is Word in-game.
Country, Timezone: Europe and European timezone, but I usually play at night time when it's day for USA people so that wouldn't be a problem.
Why do you want to join nWo: I'd like to join nWo because the clan seems to be skilled and I feel that I could help it by contributing with my long SAMP career which has been a major factor that in my opinion I can aim and shoot well due to DM experience, and I aswell think that people in the clan are a bit like me when it comes to DMing, so I'm pretty sure I would fit in the clan very well.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: I'm not quite sure, but I have been deathmatching with nWo quite a while now and I hope there would be someone to recommend me in this clan.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I think that I am a fair enough good shooter, aswell I could contribute by assisting with everything needed with my abilities.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: I do have Ventrilo and have been using it for a long time now and I know how to use it and so on, I don't have a microphone currently though, I used to have one but it doesn't work anymore for some reason.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I have played quite in many SAMP servers and I aswell remember Dro from Guerilla MOB back in 2009 by vG. I had many names back then. Good and funny old times...
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING]nWo Application - Word   [PENDING]nWo Application - Word EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:52 am

Everyone will receive an official response to their applications today. Keep an eye out for that post and be sure to be in game for a good majority of the day. Reasonably.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING]nWo Application - Word   [PENDING]nWo Application - Word EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:34 am

We've watched you as an applicant and we've decided to place you as pending. You may wear the nWo tag as such: [nWo[t] in the front or back of your name.
Reminder: Watch your attitude while in game, you're representing nWo and ignorance will not be tolerated. Contact a senior member for your assigned partner for GW-DM.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING]nWo Application - Word   [PENDING]nWo Application - Word Empty

Back to top Go down

[PENDING]nWo Application - Word
Page 1 of 1