Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NHale

[PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale Empty
PostSubject: [PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale   [PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:49 pm

IG Name: Nhale aka GwE_JayL
Country, Timezone: Philippines - GMT + 8
Why do you want to join nWo: I would like to join nWo because, I was observing them for a couple of months and then I was impressed because they got a very good teamwork and I see that they don't flame too much. I would like to join nWo because I want to improve my skills in DM'ing and I would like to help them by sharing my techniques with them. I would like to join nWo because they got a good teamwork, team chemistry, and they don't flame too much which I observed for the past few moths. And lastly, Gunner.uNk told me that he was in ventrilo with the nWos and it was fun being with them because they respect each others opinion and they treat each other like brothers which made me join nWo.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: None.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?(Anything from making videos to shooting): I can edit videos for the clan, I'm using Sony Vegas Pro 11. I'm also good at editing pics but I need to practice more. And  I think that if I shared my tactics or techniques with the nWo, I can help them win in clan wars or duels.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes, I have them.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?:
Nick Woods - Mafia Member (NGRP)
Jay Lexus - Asst. Chief,Mayor,Gang Leader,Co-Leader of San                      News                                (WC-RP)
Jay Lexus - Mafia Member (P:LA)
Back to top Go down
Felix

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale   [PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 10:28 pm

You're not bad yourself, my opinion of your application is neutral, for right now..Come on vent with us sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale   [PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:53 am

Everyone will receive an official response to their applications today. Keep an eye out for that post and be sure to be in game for a good majority of the day. Reasonably.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale   [PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:30 am

We've watched you as an applicant and we've decided to place you as pending. You may wear the nWo tag as such: [nWo[t] in the front or back of your name.
Reminder: Watch your attitude while in game, you're representing nWo and ignorance will not be tolerated. Contact a senior member for your assigned partner for GW-DM.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale   [PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale Empty

Back to top Go down

[PENDING][nWo] Application - NHale
Page 1 of 1