Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nWo Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FinestSampp

nWo Application  Empty
PostSubject: nWo Application    nWo Application  EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:19 pm

IG Name:FinestSamp
Country, Timezone: Georgia Eastern Standerd time.
Why do you want to join nWo: I've seen you guys a quite lot on youtube an it seems like a great friendly clan i could be able to join seems great to me i've seen you guys on many servers seems like a quite big clan an i'm willing to join it seems very fun an i would like a clan team to team with.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Guiness[nWo]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: I could possibley say i have quite skill not the best though, if any of the clan member ever needed practice with there lag shooting i could possibley help in that an get more members i know a quite few people might want to join. (Anything from making videos to shooting)
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: Yes, i got teamspeak an mic.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Well LS-RP Terrance Chambers and not any other servers really i play Foco Tickie is name in that and in Gang Death match its FinestSamp my youtube is FinestSamp.
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

nWo Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: nWo Application    nWo Application  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Show some activity in our main DM server, roll with us and show us what makes us think you are qualified to be in the clan
Here is the server Address: 142.4.201.246:7777
And good luck.
Back to top Go down
Markus

nWo Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: nWo Application    nWo Application  EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:52 pm

I'll give you a week to show us what you can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nWo Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: nWo Application    nWo Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

nWo Application
Page 1 of 1