Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jukzeh's nWo Application

Go down 
+2
Synqz
jukzeh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jukzeh

jukzeh's nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: jukzeh's nWo Application   jukzeh's nWo Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:57 pm

IG Name:jukzeh
Country, Timezone:England GMT 0
Why do you want to join nWo:Well, I've been looking at the different clans on GW;DM after joining for a while and this seems like the best fit to me, not only because it is very active but it has some really high skilled shooters in it, I know, or know of a lot of members in the clan, and most of them have probably acknowledged my shooting skills. I'm a leader of an official clan on FoCo too.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Danger and Assaultz
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting)Well I make videos on both GWDM and FoCo which is an ability to bring to the clan, but I believe my shooting skills are pretty good and I can be a great asset to the clan, not only that but my activity is great, I play samp A LOT because I have a lot of free time. I'm also great at TCW's and CW's because I've played a lot of them so I know great tactics etc.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?:Yes
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?LS-RP, I have a lot of ingame names on there, I'm level 23 on there. My latest ones are here.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Also going back to me being able to make videos, here is my latest GWDM video to maybe give you a taste on my DM skills. (The editing isn't great but I can do better)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Synqz

PostSubject: Re: jukzeh's nWo Application   jukzeh's nWo Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Definitely rooting for this guy, if my vote even counts. Great teamplayer. Knows the drill.
Great addition to nWo.
Trust me
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: jukzeh's nWo Application   jukzeh's nWo Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Cool guy and Good shooter with good teamwork abilities too.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: jukzeh's nWo Application   jukzeh's nWo Application EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Good luck bro. I know you're capable of shooting and I've seen you get online on GW-DM recently. We'll see what others think about you.
Back to top Go down
Roxx[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: jukzeh's nWo Application   jukzeh's nWo Application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:06 am

Danger wrote:
Cool guy and Good shooter with good teamwork abilities too.

Good luck.
You used me words Wink
Back to top Go down
Xstazy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: jukzeh's nWo Application   jukzeh's nWo Application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:22 pm

We've watched you as an applicant and we've decided to place you as pending. You may wear the nWo tag as such: [nWo[t] in the front or back of your name.

Reminder: Watch your attitude while in game, you're representing nWo and ignorance will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: jukzeh's nWo Application   jukzeh's nWo Application EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jukzeh's nWo Application   jukzeh's nWo Application Empty

Back to top Go down

jukzeh's nWo Application
Page 1 of 1