Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BVLLSHITT

BVLLSHITT

My application. Empty
PostSubject: My application.   My application. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 2:12 pm

IG Name: BVLLSHITT.
Country, Timezone: Estonia, GMT +2.
Why do you want to join nWo: I've heard quite a lot about it and several friends of mine have spoke to me about the clan and I've heard several rumours. I think the clan takes itself very seriously and I love team-work and I think this team is really good at tactics. I've also got a lot of room to develop into a even more competitive player, so I'm always up for challenges and looking forward to learn something new. I've been getting used to deathmatching in a server called FoCo where I also met several people who taught me more about deathmatching. Currently, I've been just to one clan in that server and I'm reserved to another one at the moment.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Danger, Assaultz.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) Even though I'm not the top shot of deathmatching, I possess quite a good accuracy with a variety of weapons and I have the ability to play good team-work.
Do you have Teamspeak and a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Los Santos Roleplay, Deangelo Casales.

Last edited by BVLLSHITT on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

My application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application.   My application. EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:44 pm

My man, I know you are a good shooter and good with teamworking too, show some activity on GWDM.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Roxx[nWo]

My application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application.   My application. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 4:52 am

Yes, goodluck buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Danger[nWo]

Danger[nWo]

My application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application.   My application. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Show some activity on the server.

Address: 142.4.201.246:7777
Back to top Go down
BVLLSHITT

BVLLSHITT

My application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application.   My application. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:55 am

Apologies for my recent inactivity. Since it was Christmas and the New Year, I spent time with my family and celebrated. I've been getting more active now though.
Back to top Go down
GLe
Admin
GLe

My application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application.   My application. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:20 am

I know what you can do for us BVL, I know you from FoCo. Show more activity on GW-DM.
Back to top Go down
Xstazy
Admin

My application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application.   My application. EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:02 pm

no interest shown whatsoever, so, denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application.   My application. Empty

Back to top Go down

My application.
Page 1 of 1