Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application

Go down 
3 posters

Does he meet the requirements to join nWo?
Yes?
[ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application Vote_lcap75%[ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No?
[ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application Vote_lcap25%[ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Ownage[nWo[t]

[ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application   [ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:54 pm

IG Name:Ownage

Country, Timezone:EST -5

Why do you want to join nWo: The clan attracted my attention and caught my eye when I saw how they use teamwork as a advantage to come out victorious in battles. I will like to be part of that team and a other reason is because they skill they have which is great to have in a clan. I can see they can manage tactics when they are getting teamed and great lag shooters. Not going to make this to long to read but it's a clan I'll like to be part of and that I'll fit into.

Are there any members from nWo recommending you?:Not that I know of as of now but if you do have a recommendation please post below. I highly appreciate it.

Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I have been lag-shooting for a few years ever since 0.3a was out and really good at quick-swapping. Also know how to determine someones hitbox easily by checking there ping and using my surroundings as my advantage.

Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: I got a built in mircophone into the laptop Wink .

Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? I quit role-playing a while back ago and stuck to death-matching. I use to play ls-rp as a Sheriff known as Tyrese_Marquise.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application   [ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Accepted as a trainee.
Back to top Go down
Dizz Nicca

Dizz Nicca

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application   [ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Welcome to the fam.
Back to top Go down
Ownage[nWo[t]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application   [ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:26 pm

Dizz Nicca wrote:
Welcome to the fam.
Glad to be down with the fam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application   [ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED][nWo] - Ownage Application
Page 1 of 1