Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] TonyStark's nWo Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TonyStark

[ACCEPTED] TonyStark's nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] TonyStark's nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] TonyStark's nWo Application EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:34 pm

IG Name: TonyStark
Country, Timezone: Karachi, Pakistan - GMT +5
Why do you want to join nWo: I want to join nWo because i think that nWo is the bestest team in GWDM, they never left any of their mates alone to fight. the Co-ordination between the players of nWo is really good. i would love to be a part of it. i am a skillful player. i will help nWo in every way to fight against anyone. i will not leave any of my mates alone.
It would be a great honor to serve with you people.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Dro[nWo]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?(Anything from making videos to shooting): Well i dont know how to edit videos etc. but my skills are good. i will help the nWo in every battle. i will join every clan war. i will eliminate anyone who stands agains the nWo.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes, I do have.
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - No i havnt played in any servers except GWDM. My nick is TonyStark since the start.
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] TonyStark's nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] TonyStark's nWo Application EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Good luck, you seem decent from what I've actually seen on GW-DM. But we'll see when we spar on the nWo server in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] TonyStark's nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] TonyStark's nWo Application EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:01 pm

We've seen you on GW-DM and we're actually interested in you. I've referred you to join and I'm actually standing by my decision.
Join the nWo server: 68.168.208.58:7777
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] TonyStark's nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] TonyStark's nWo Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] TonyStark's nWo Application
Page 1 of 1