Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gears

DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted]    DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 4:18 pm

IG Name: DryiCe
Country, Timezone: United states
Why do you want to join nWo:Well, i want to be part of the clan to experience the feeling of teamwork. Most clans don't team as good as nWo, And surely don't win as they do. Not only great at teaming but nWo has a unique way of communicating to each other, that Helps in Duels and shit.1
 Not failing to mention, That nWo has one of the best Dm'ers in the server, which is second to no one.That being said, i believe that i will be a great addition to the nWo team.  
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: My nigga Murdamobb[nWo][t]
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: (Anything from making videos to shooting) I'm Great with c-bug, taught by one of your pass [nWo] members Markg[nWo]. I believe i'm the best at it, and can teach.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?:Yes i do
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names?Nope
Back to top Go down
Boo$ie[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted]    DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Hello I reviewed your application you are now pending, feel free to join us on ventrilo nwoclan.typefrag.com port 4755. Remember communication is the first step to being apart of this clan, and plus skills. We would like to test you out on the battlefield to see if you worthy enough of hanging with the big dogs! Also remember teamwork is the key of winning!
Back to top Go down
DryiCe

PostSubject: Re: DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted]    DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted] EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Cool, can someone Give me the link where you download vent.?
Back to top Go down
DryiCe

PostSubject: Re: DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted]    DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:41 pm

I've connected to vent
Back to top Go down
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted]    DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted] EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:44 pm

already accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted]    DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

DryiCe- [nWo] Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1