Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pulga

[ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:20 am

IG Name: Pulga
Country, Timezone: USA - GMT -6
Why do you want to join nWo: Well I have been looking at your guys videos, and it's really impressive to see a clan like this work like they're doing in those videos. nWo Clan is the most organized clan I've seen, and I want to be part of it.
Are there any members from nWo recommending you?: Nope.
Which abilities can you bring to the clan?: Well, I'm gonna be honest I'm not really good on making videos, but I'll try my best to make some. I could bring skills to the clan, and dedication. Loyalty is another one, and of course teamwork. (Anything from making videos to shooting)
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes
Do you play or have you previously played on any RP servers? - If yes, what was your ingame names? Yes, I have been a GM on Valhallagaming ; Current name is Jayceon_Santana
Back to top Go down
Dro[nWo]
Admin
Dro[nWo]

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Well, Pulga. We've seen you on GW-DM and we'd like to see a bit more activty. In the pending process, the objective isn't to kill as many nWo as possible. It's to show nWo leads that you have what it takes to:

Play as a team.
    Make choice kills, leading in the victory of your team.
    Learning our formations and applying to in game battles.
Back to top Go down
https://nwoclan.darkbb.com
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:20 pm

After reviewing your application, we've decided to look into it more. Your application is currently pending.
Back to top Go down
Pulga

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:24 pm

I really appreciate you guys looking in to my app. I'll be more active on GWDM like you guys ask me too Smile. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Tre[nWo]
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Accepted already, archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application   [ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Pulga - nWo Application
Page 1 of 1